- Rodents – Each year, rodents cause significant damage to property and food supplies. In addition to damaging property, rodents may also spread diseases, posing a serious risk to public health. Rodent-borne diseases can be transferred directly to humans through bite wounds or consumption of contaminated food and/or water, or indirectly by way of ticks, mites, and fleas that transmit the infection to humans after feeding on infected rodents. Monitoring for rodent activity may involve the use of rodenticide non-toxic baits or traps as required.
- Crawling Insects – Crawling insects, Such as Cockroaches. The risk is particularly high in kitchens or high heat areas which create ideal harbourage and breeding environments. These can be controlled using pads, sprays or gels as required.
- Flying Insects – A fly infestation can be a serious problem, they not only contaminate foodstuffs and destroy fabrics but are the known carriers of many diseases and infections. Controlled using electric fly killers, spraying, motorised blowers or ULV Units. Fly Screens and Doors may also be provided.
- Store Product Insects – Depending on the business that a Company is engaged in there may be a problem with store product insects.Examples of these would be pscoids, saw toothed grain beetle or flour beetles. Prevent a Pest will identify if there are risks pertinent to your business and recommend the appropriate actions.
- Bird Control – Bird control is important because pest birds can create health-related problems through their feces, including histoplasmosis, cryptococcosis, and psittacosis. Bird droppings may also cause damage to property and equipment. Birds also frequently steal from crops and fruit orchards. Controlled using Pinnacle, Netting, Wire and Post systems available.